Ready, Set, Go!

From Mama Boyd:

Seventeen days after entering the MTC, this morning Elder Boyd left the MTC and traveled to Louisiana.  Elder Boyd was able to call us from the Salt Lake City airport.  Hearing Elder Boyd's voice over the phone was not only a wonderful blessing but an uplifting experience.  He is doing well.  He says he appreciates the letters he's received thus far as they help motivate him.  

On a side note: A complete stranger took a picture of Elder Boyd while he was at the Salt Lake City airport and sent me the following picture:


What a wonderful and much needed surprise!

Also...

We just received the following text and picture from what I can only assume, his Mission Presidents cell phone:

"Elder Boyd has arrived safely and really appreciates your prayers. There was no pay phone in Atlanta, 
so he’s sorry about that, but he has arrived safely and definitely feels that Southern love! Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers, I love you all so much. Your Elder has OFFICIALLY hit the Louisiana ground. I’ll talk to you all on PDay (Monday) and tell you all about how awesome the mission has already been. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! The Mission President and wife are radical.. I think I’m going to like it here. :)

With so much love and appreciation,

Your Elder Boyd"



No comments:

Post a Comment